Thursday, January 30, 2014

Health Transformation Challenge: Day 25

I was so excited today at CrossFit.  I reached a personal record in my lifting: I deadlifted 150 lbs., which is more than I weigh.  I can lift more than I weigh!!  Holy cow!  On the fourth day of this challenge, I lifted 125 lbs.  Last week, on day 18, I lifted 140 lbs.  Now, just one week later, I was able to lift 150 lbs.  That is so exciting.  I never would have guessed how quickly that progress would come.  I am definitely getting stronger and now I have proof! 

Today's health transformation challenge was
to create a structural tension chart that identifies where you are currently, where you want to be, the action steps it will take to get there and the timeline for each step.  Most of my action steps I will check back in two weeks to be sure I am accomplishing what I set out to accomplish.  Here is my structural tension chart:


What I love about structural tension is that I get to design the road map to my new reality.  Whenever I get overwhelmed with the big picture, I focus on one action step at a time.  It really helps break-down my goals into baby steps. 

If you would like help creating your own structural tension, email me at HealthyandFitLife@gmail.com.

2 comments: