Saturday, January 18, 2014

Health Transformation Challenge: Day 13

Happy Saturday; Day 13 is here!  It is my day off from CrossFit and I am on my way to see my cousin for her baby shower.  Today's challenge is a short, quick one, but one for which I need your help. 
Today's challenge is all about sharing!  I share my health program and this challenge with everyone I know.  I love the accountability that sharing my journey provides.  At one time, I was so desperate for health, I wish someone shared the gift of health with me; perhaps I wouldn't have struggled alone for so long.  No matter how much support you have, sometimes getting healthy is lonely if someone isn't getting healthy with you.

So, scream it from the mountain tops, call a friend, email or facebook message a friend, share this on facebook and twitter, text someone -- just don't keep it to yourself!

Please help me share this challenge with those you know and love.  They are probably as desperate as I was and need someone to reach out to them.  Click here to share the page with all the days of challenges so far.

Please feel free to reach out by email to HealthyandFitLife@gmail.com if you need help figuring out where to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment