Saturday, January 18, 2014

Health Transformation Challenge: Day 12

We made it to Day 12 -- Woohoo.  Thanks for following along and for your support.  

For today's challenge, we ask ourselves three questions.  Here are the questions and my answers:

1. Is my health improving every day?



I think that for the most part, my health is improving every day.  That is my goal, after all.  A big part of that improvement is the changes I am making in my mind to be as healthy as possible.  Being aware of health and taking my health back to the basics has been an eye opener.

2. Are my daily habits creating health and vibrancy, or are they draining my battery and taking me farther down the path toward disease?

Right now, I am in the process of recreating habits in my life.  The big change to working from home as a full time health coach really threw me for a loop and I am working hard every day to just keep the basic healthy habits in the front of my mind.  The process itself has been a bit draining, but has it has also created more health and vibrancy in my life.  It is worth it!

3. Am I already in a state of non-sickness?

If I were to have answered this question a few years ago, I would tell you absolutely.  Life was rough.  I was running ragged with no light at the end of the tunnel.  I worked too much, slept too little, ate sporadically (and usually not well), and never had any energy.  

Luckily, I worked hard to create health to overcome those things and I am proud to say that I am a much different person in a much healthier place today.  I would say I am not in a state of non-sickness now.  That said, it is so easy to slip back into those habits, and I am trying very hard not to let that happen.  Do you ever have times like that?


CrossFit update...  I am just chugging along.  I am getting to know the people at CrossFit and I don't dread going all the time.  I have a huge bruise on my arm from kettle bell cleans yesterday (Take a look at the picture -- you see how the kettle bell swings up and lands on your arm?  Yep, that hurts as much as you think when you don't do it perfectly).  When I showed my husband, he wasn't surprised and simply said "Welcome to CrossFit."  Oh dear, I hope that isn't going to be a recurring issue!! 

Have you been reading my blog posts about this health transformation challenge?  (Click here to view the other posts.)  Join me for free!  Just email me at HealthyandFitLife@gmail.com and I will help you get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment