Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Health Transformation Challenge: Day 34


36

Saturday's challenge is to reflect about the last week's challenges and hard work.  Boy have we come far!  We're almost five weeks in and doing great!  I've reinforced the great habits I've learned over the course of my program.  

The picture in today's email is a butterfly emerging from it's cocoon.  It takes time to create the beautiful butterfly and I am willing to keep trying.  I am still practicing a lot of positive self-talk to get me through the speed bumps.  I'm not saying that I do it with grace each time, but it gets easier as I go! The butterfly -- what an amazing way of describing all that we are doing for ourselves!

If you're ready to challenge yourself to change your health, email me at HealthyandFitLife@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment