Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Health Transformation Challenge: Day 27

Today's challenge is reflection.  (I love these reflection challenges!)  How often do we sit, often overwhelmed, dreaming of all that we have to do still with no end in sight?  It's something I do all too well.  Having a few moments of reflection to relax and relive some recent success in your life is peaceful and calming.  


Today, I reflect that I have successfully completed four grueling weeks at CrossFit, made some new friends, improved my sleep tremendously and managed my stress in some healthy ways.  I am working at getting better still, but what I love about my success so far is that I have made the changes in a healthy, sustainable way.  WOOHOO for me!  If you are participating in the challenge too, you've probably made some measurable success that you haven't even thought about.  Good for you!  We are rocking and rolling!  

If you would like to join the challenge for free, email me at HealthyandFitLife@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment