Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Health Transformation Challenge: Day 32

I've had some technical difficulties getting my daily emails, so now I am playing catch-up a little with the challenges.

Today's challenge introduces us to the color coded grocery shopping system from my health program.  
It's so nice to have nutrition broken down so well.  Nutritionists believe that nutrition is too difficult for most people to grasp.  With an attitude like that, no doubt people won't try.  I love that my program breaks it down into bite-sized pieces and color codes it.  It's so simple!  

The challenge also discusses the importance of eating fresh, local produce.  Produce that sits in a warehouse loses its nutrition by the time you see it.  Afterall, once something is picked, it stops growing and starts to die. When you eat locally, you eat food that has retained more of its nutrition because the time from farm to table is shorter.  

If you'd like help learning to grocery shop in a healthy way that is simple, email me at HealthyandFitLife@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment