Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Health Transformation Challenge: Day 28

Today's challenge is to share my success with the challenge on Facebook.  I get so much support and wonderful encouragement when I share what I have been doing to be healthy that I just want to share with people that it is possible for them too.  This is a short post, but I am still working at my daily habits to continue this challenge in a way that the habits are sustainable.  Health is a lifelong choice I have adopted as a lifestyle and that isn't going to change.  I want badly to build on each habit and become better every day.  I never would have dreamed it would lead to the life I have today.  Sometimes dreams are bigger than we can imagine.  



If you are ready to create health too, email me at HealthyandFitLife@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment