Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Health Transformation Challenge: Day 33

This week's challenge is a tough one for me: eat fish three times each week.  Before my health program, I ate no fish.  NONE.  I didn't like the taste or the smell.  Well, when I started my health program, I told my coach I would do whatever it took.  Doing what I was doing at the time wasn't working or getting me to where I needed to be, so I knew that if I wanted to be healthy, I needed to be open to and create change.  I now eat fish periodically, but still not nearly enough as I should.  It's actually one of the biggest things holding me back from improving my health score.  So, I am going to incorporate that change.  


Sometimes, when there are changes that doesn't sound like ones I want to make, I tell myself that if I skip this one step, I'll follow the others and it will be fine.  It's a pitfall I think we can all find ourselves in from time to time.  I am not going to look at that change as one I can skip.  I want to take full advantage of this free challenge and health coaching, which means I will follow the steps whether I like them of not.  

The other part of the challenge today is to think about what is making up HALF of our fuelings -- fruits and vegetables.  Primarily eating vegetables with some lower glycemic fruit is key to longevity, something we all want and strive for.  Again, I L-O-V-E the color coded charts we have in our system.  It really makes choosing the right food so much easier, don't you think?

Here's to another glorious day on Earth!

Email me if you'd like to start the Challenge too! My email is HealthyandFitLife@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment