Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Health Transformation Challenge: Day 31

Today's challenge is look at causes for over-eating.  For me, that is often boredom, stress, low energy and simply sitting at a computer.  Knowing that those things trigger me to eat away from my meal plan, this challenge is a great one for me to revisit.  Today, we're supposed to make a list of activities that we can do instead of over-eating.  (Over-eating, by the way, means eating when and what you haven't planned.  It doesn't necessarily mean eating more than your stomach can hold, which is how our culture tends to use the word "over-eat.")

Here is the list I made:  


  1. Plan a vacation
  2. Laundry
  3. Take my boys to the park to play
  4. Make lego creations with my boys
  5. Make something crafty
  6. Cleaning the bathroom
  7. Sweep & mop the floor
  8. Take a walk
  9. Stretching
  10. Read a book with my boys 

CrossFit update...  I haven't been to CrossFit today, but I haven't been feeling 100% and I think I am getting some sort of a cold.  I felt horrible at yesterday's CrossFit and I think today will be no better.  I really, really don't want to go.  Part of me wants to skip it, but the other part of me knows that I should go and stick to my goals.  As some accountability, I am telling you here that I will be going today.  Ugh.  I am not one of those people that likes the gym, but I am one of those people that goes anyway.  Can you relate?

If you need help staying accountable, need support or need help with where to get started, email me at HealthyandFitLife@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment