Monday, June 4, 2012

DIET is a four letter word!

I think we all cringe when we hear the word "diet."  It leads us to impressions of diets that are short-term unhealthy food restrictions, and are sometimes only for vanity.  When we eat meals with others, we are embarassed to let them know we are on a "diet."  People naturally react to someone on a "diet" with ridicule, jokes or disappointment.  It's no wonder diets fail.
{Click here to read more}

I personally have gone through a lot of the yo-yo diets.  I know how it feels not to want to tell someone that you're on a diet, only for them to give you a hard time about it. 

I am here to tell you that "dieting" is not the answer.  You can't depend on a short-term solution to a long-term problem.  When you create health in your life, the rest will follow.  You will sleep better, have less stress, reach a healthy weight, have more energy, and inspire others to find health for themselves.  You can proudly announce that you are on a path to ultimate health and have health goals worth pursuing for the rest of your life.  Dream big, you're worth it.

I have created health for myself and I am maintaining that health indefinitely.  If you'd like to hear more about how I created health in my own life and for my family, please email me at HealthyandFitLife@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment