Sunday, May 6, 2012

Nervous on weigh in day


Today was my weigh in day.  I gained a little at my weigh-in last Sunday because I induldged a little on my date night the Friday before (just living' life!).  After staying focused all week, I was able to take it right back off -- and more -- without dieting



Even though I know what I'm supposed to do to stay healthy, I still worry I won't be able to take it off because so many times before, it was the beginning of a snowball to 20, 30, 40  more pounds.  Thank goodness I step on that scale once a week to monitor my weight so it doesn't get 20 pounds out-of-control. 

What a great feeling to know the health habits I've learned and live by are going to work forever!

If you know someone who is ready to find health and maintain it for life like I am doing, please contact me at HealthyandFitLife@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment