Friday, March 14, 2014

I'm back!

I'm back!!  I took a bit of time off from these challenges because I had a major remodel of my bathroom and I wasn't able to get back to the blog.  I am back and will be catching up now.  Sometimes, life just happens that way.  I wish it hadn't, but I am not going to beat myself up about things I can't control.  That does not mean, however, that I took time away from my health goals and working on the challenge.  I took a photo last night and did a new before & after spread to see where I was at with my program.  The "9 WEEKS" photo on the right was me yesterday (you'll have to excuse me for not wearing make-up).  I really didn't expect those results.  I am proud of what I have done!  I didn't know what to expect when I started the challenge in January, but in just a few weeks, I have come so far.  I have a few weeks to go and I am stoked to see the difference! 



Do you remember when I posted my first challenge picture in January?  (Click here for the first post.) It was humbling.  I was at the weight I wanted in a body I wasn't 100% happy with.  I strongly believe that we can achieve goals we chase.  Sometimes we chase them longer than we expected, but we will get there with persistence, courage and consistency.  By no means am I 100% happy with where I am now, but I can see that I am improving and all my hard work is paying off.  

I simply couldn't have done this without my program.

Are you interested in getting healthier too?  Reach out to me at HealthyandFitLife@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment