Sunday, November 4, 2012

Monthly Health Challenge for November 2012!

WHAT ARE MONTHLY HEALTH CHALLENGES? These health challenges are designed to empower you to create health in your life. Anyone is welcome to join at any time, and the challenges are absolutely free! What do you have to lose? Email me at HealthyandFitLife@gmail.com or leave a comment below to let me know you've joined!

As always, I will give the winner of this month's challenge a $25 visa debit card and that person will be featured on my Health Challenges & Royalty page!

Here is November's Health Challenge:


GIVE THANKS!

November is the month to give thanks for what you have. Focusing on what we have is sometimes so much harder than focusing on what we don't have or what others have. It is important to our own health to give thanks and be happy in our own lives.
 
Over the next month, I hope you reflect on the great things in your life, carefully considering the value in things that aren't just things: friendships, family, health, healing and strength.
 
To win this challenge, share your gratitude in some way every day. Whether that be by Facebook post (which some of you are already doing), journal entry, phone call, email, text or any other way you would like to express your gratitude. Remember, your gratitude may make a huge difference in someone's day or life, so choose your words wisely and spread your happiness!
 
If you need help finding strategies that help you create health, I would love to help you do that. Email me at HealthyandFitLife@gmail.com.

1 comment:

  1. A big thank you to my health coach. I just completed week 20 and have reached my goal weight. I've lost 80 lbs in 20 weeks and 47.5 total inches lost since starting the program. I no longer take any medication and have increased my energy level. My Dr was shocked at the transformation. I am now at the same weight when I graduated high school. Thanks Megan!

    ReplyDelete